The Preschool Ministry (Birth-4yrs) of Liberty Baptist exists to gladly spend our lives to see the Gospel transform the next generation by helping families build a foundation of faith. We believe the first five years of life are ultimately important in building love, character, and positive response to Christ and the church. Our ultimate goal is to see kids come to know Jesus Christ and devote their lives to Him. We provide environments to help kids learn more about Jesus, His church, the Bible, and more. We use The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum for all of Liberty Kids (Birth-5th Grade). The Gospel Project is a weekly Bible study that helps kids dive deep into the big story of the Bible—God’s plan to rescue His people through His Son, Jesus Christ. It’s more than a story—it’s good news! Check out this video to learn more about The Gospel Project for Kids.
At Liberty, you will find a variety of exciting learning experiences and activities to guide your child in his or her spiritual growth and development. We trust your preschooler will have a happy time at church and you will feel your child is in a safe, secure, and loving environment.
Our purpose is three-fold:
- To provide a safe environment for the preschoolers in order to introduce them to God by planning and supporting meaningful and challenging activities.
- To make parents of preschool children feel comfortable and confident with the environment in which they are leaving their children by ensuring them that the staff and leaders are well equipped to handle any situation. Also to provide developmental training opportunities to be better Godly parents.
- To provide challenging material and supplies, training, and support to the teachers, workers, and leaders to enable God to use them to better lead our preschoolers by working with them to plan the activities that will best meet the needs of our preschool children.
Our Ministry Goals
When a child enters our preschool ministry as an infant and until they enter Kindergarten, we will develop a solid foundation with them by rehearsing the following Biblical truths:
- God created me (Psalm 139:13)
- God has a purpose for my life (Jeremiah 29:11)
- The Bible is God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Church is a safe and fun place (Proverbs 18:10)
Along the way, they will learn many other things about who God is, what He says, and how we can live for Him!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram!