The Preschool Ministry of Liberty Baptist is dedicated to helping families build a foundation of faith. We believe the first five years of life are ultimately important in building love, character, and positive response to Christ and the church.
At Liberty Baptist, you will find a variety of exciting learning experiences and activities to guide your child in his or her spiritual growth and development. We trust your preschooler will have a happy time at church and you will feel your child is in a safe, secure, and loving environment.
Our purpose is three-fold:
- To provide a safe environment for the preschoolers in order to introduce them to God by planning and supporting meaningful and challenging activities.
- To make parents of preschool children feel comfortable and confident with the environment in which they are leaving their children by ensuring them that the staff and volunteers are well equipped to handle any situation. Also to provide developmental training opportunities to be better, Godly parents.
- To provide challenging material and supplies, training, and support to the teachers, workers, and volunteers to enable God to use them to better lead our preschoolers by working with them to plan the activities that will best meet the needs of our preschool children.
Our Ministry Goals
When a child enters our preschool ministry as an infant until they graduate from Kindergarten, he/she will be taught the following Biblical truths:
- God created me (Psalm 139:13)
- God has a purpose for my life (Jeremiah 29:11)
- The Bible is God’s Word ( 2 Timothy 3:16)
- Church is a safe and fun place (Proverbs 18:10)
Like Us On Facebook!